Quick Cranberry Fluff Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 280 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Fluff
"I had lost this recipe years ago and couldn't find it again. It is delicious!!"
"We make this recipe every Thanksgiving, and it makes a bunch, but there are never any leftovers! Everyone loves this."