Quick Cranberry Fluff Recipe
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 280 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 5g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Fluff
"I had lost this recipe years ago and couldn't find it again. It is delicious!!"
"We make this recipe every Thanksgiving, and it makes a bunch, but there are never any leftovers! Everyone loves this."