This tangy pink fluff gets “crunch” from chopped apples and nuts. It’s terrific as a salad or dessert, and it keeps well in the refrigerator. I serve any leftovers with sandwiches the next day.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Fluff in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p42
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2010
"I had lost this recipe years ago and couldn't find it again. It is delicious!!"
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2010
"We make this recipe every Thanksgiving, and it makes a bunch, but there are never any leftovers! Everyone loves this."