Quick Cranberry Fluff Recipe
This tangy pink fluff gets “crunch” from chopped apples and nuts. It’s terrific as a salad or dessert, and it keeps well in the refrigerator. I serve any leftovers with sandwiches the next day.
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups finely chopped apples
- 1/2 cup green grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Place cranberries in a food processor; cover and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in marshmallows and sugar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before serving, stir in the apples, grapes, walnuts and salt. Fold in whipped cream. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Fluff in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p42
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Fluff(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Dessert Recipes >