Quick Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
This tasty, filling chicken sandwich is a great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. It will brighten your day. —Michaela Rosenthal, Woodland Hills, California
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Place buns cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread butter
- over bun bottoms. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or
- until golden brown. Spread cream cheese on bun tops.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberry sauce, mayonnaise,
- onions and lemon juice. Spread over bun bottoms. Top each with a
- lettuce leaf; replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat butter, reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 520 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 697 mg sodium,