- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Place buns cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread butter over bun bottoms. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Spread cream cheese on bun tops.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cranberry sauce, mayonnaise, onions and lemon juice. Spread over bun bottoms. Top each with a lettuce leaf; replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Great way to use turkey leftovers! I changed it up a bit, used red onion, added chopped grapes, and use homemade cranberry sauce. Allowed to sit in the fridge for a few hours and WOW the taste is sectacular1 Served on dry toasted rye with romaine lettuce!"
"This is a great sandwich that could me made even better without the onions!"
"Great taste. I twicked it however, I added walnuts and dried cranberries and did not put the cream cheese on the bun. Saved some calories Excellent will make again."