Quick Cranberry Butter
My sister and I came with this recipe. It's a creamy, tangy spread that makes a nice addition to a breakfast buffet.—Bill Shultz, Walden, New York
56 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Toast, English muffins, or bagels, split
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, butter and orange peel;
- beat for 2 minutes or until blended. Spoon into a crock or dish;
- cover and refrigerate. Serve on toast, English muffins or bagels.
- Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.