Extra French bread and dried cranberries find a new use in this moist and comforting medley from Irene Erickson. “I love to cook, and I really enjoy this quick-to-make dish,” she writes from Lacona, New York.
Recommended: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
- 1 cup cubed day-old French bread (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Divide bread cubes and cranberries between two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over bread mixture. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Bread Pudding in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p37
Reviews for Quick Cranberry Bread Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review