This recipe is one of my favorites to make during the holiday season. Guests are delighted with the flavor.—Colleen Sturma, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. In a small bowl, whisk cranberry sauce; stir into gelatin mixture until blended. Refrigerate until partially set, about 1-1/2 hours.
- Fold in pie filling. Transfer to a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Unmold onto a serving plate. Pipe whipped topping into center of ring. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cran-Raspberry Gelatin in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p49
Reviews for Quick Cran-Raspberry Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review