Quick Cran-Apple Cobbler Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package (7-3/4 ounces) cinnamon swirl biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1. In an ungreased 9-in. pie plate, combine the pie filling and cranberries. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and water; drop by tablespoonfuls over filling.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cover and bake 10-12 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in a biscuit comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 291 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Quick Cran-Apple Cobbler
"Very Very Good! I didn't put in the cranberries, but added more apples and more sugar & cinnamon. Hubby loved it!"