Quick Crab Pasta Salad
This medley of crab, pasta and vegetables in a creamy dressing make this a special salad for company as well as everyday.
—Estelle Hardin, Kanab, Utah
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, celery
- seed, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in the pasta, broccoli
- and cauliflower. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before
- serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.