This medley of crab, pasta and vegetables in a creamy dressing make this a special salad for company as well as everyday. —Estelle Hardin, Kanab, Utah
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, celery seed, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in the pasta, broccoli and cauliflower. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Crab Pasta Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p201
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Crab Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review