Quick Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked Daily Chef Garden Rotini
- 2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the crab, sour cream, mayonnaise, celery seed, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in the pasta, broccoli and cauliflower. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Quick Crab Pasta Salad(2)
Sort By :
This is a fabulous salad. I finely chopped one rib of celery into it instead of using the seed just because I like the crunch. Use real mayo and this is a can't stop eating hit!
I thought this looked like a good recipe in general, but knew I'd need a little more zing in it, so I added half of a package of dry ranch dressing mix. It was still a bit bland for my taste, so I mixed together a tablespoon of sugar with a half tablespoon of vinegar, and that gave it more of the sweet/sour taste I wanted. Everyone thought it was great!