Quick Crab Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Whisk in the sour cream, soup, milk, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and pepper until blended. Cook and stir until heated through (do not boil). Stir in crab; heat through.
- 2. Drain pasta; top with crab sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 457 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 717 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Crab Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.