Quick Cottage Cheese Salad Recipe
I found this recipe years ago. It makes a nice side dish with dinner, but I often serve it as lunch for my husband and me. It is both tasty and nutritious and fits well into our diet.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, optional
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, carrot, apple, raisins, nuts and pepper if desired. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 248 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 412mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 4g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Quick Cottage Cheese Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC