I found this recipe years ago. It makes a nice side dish with dinner, but I often serve it as lunch for my husband and me. It is both tasty and nutritious and fits well into our diet.
Recommended: 80 Recipes for Serious Potato Lovers
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, optional
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, carrot, apple, raisins, nuts and pepper if desired. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Cottage Cheese Salad in Reminisce Extra June 2004, p52
Reviews for Quick Cottage Cheese Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review