Quick Corned Beef Hash Recipe
Chock-full of eggs, potatoes and meat, this hearty breakfast scramble would be tasty any time of day. Serve with Texas toast and wait for the compliments. Susanna Bellamy - Cremona, Alberta
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1-1/2 cups leftover cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in the potatoes, beef, green pepper, mushrooms and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and pepper. In another skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Stir into potato mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 261 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 255mg cholesterol, 1051mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Quick Corned Beef Hash
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC