Quick Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1-1/2 cups leftover cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in the potatoes, beef, green pepper, mushrooms and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and pepper. In another skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Stir into potato mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 261 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 255mg cholesterol, 1051mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein
Reviews for Quick Corned Beef Hash
"This is the best Corned Beef Hash I have ever eaten. Very easy and fast to make. Believe me you will want to make this again and again. Filling and delicious."