Quick Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1-1/2 cups leftover cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in the potatoes, beef, green pepper, mushrooms and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and pepper. In another skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Stir into potato mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cup: 261 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 255mg cholesterol, 1051mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Quick Corned Beef Hash
"This is the best Corned Beef Hash I have ever eaten. Very easy and fast to make. Believe me you will want to make this again and again. Filling and delicious."