Chock-full of eggs, potatoes and meat, this hearty breakfast scramble would be tasty any time of day. Serve with Texas toast and wait for the compliments. Susanna Bellamy - Cremona, Alberta
Recommended: 21 Dishes with an Egg on Top
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1-1/2 cups leftover cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in the potatoes, beef, green pepper, mushrooms and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and pepper. In another skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Stir into potato mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Corned Beef Hash in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p27
Reviews for Quick Corned Beef Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2013
"This is the best Corned Beef Hash I have ever eaten. Very easy and fast to make. Believe me you will want to make this again and again. Filling and delicious."