Chock-full of eggs, potatoes and meat, this hearty breakfast scramble would be tasty any time of day. Serve with Texas toast and wait for the compliments. Susanna Bellamy - Cremona, Alberta
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1-1/2 cups leftover cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in the potatoes, beef, green pepper, mushrooms and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and pepper. In another skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Stir into potato mixture. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Corned Beef Hash in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p27
Reviews for Quick Corned Beef Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2013
"This is the best Corned Beef Hash I have ever eaten. Very easy and fast to make. Believe me you will want to make this again and again. Filling and delicious."