- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Chill until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 7 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Quick Corn Salsa
Sort By :
I made this for a BBQ party and everybody loved it. It keeps well too. I thought the spice level was just right, but everybody has difference heat preferences of course.
Great flavor. Very mild, even though I used "hot" tomatoes w/green chilies. Might experiment with bumping up the heat just a tad next time.