I CREATED this recipe because my family is so fond of corn. I tried to add a little zip to it with the marinade and I think I succeeded. I double or triple the recipe for potlucks or when we have dinner guests. In either case, someone's always sure to ask for the recipe. —Mildred Sherrer Bay City, Texas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and sugar; mix well. Stir in corn, onions, green pepper, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Quick Corn Salad in Reminisce Extra February 1997, p47
Reviews for Quick Corn Salad for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review