Quick Corn Salad
I CREATED this recipe because my family is so fond of corn. I tried to add a little zip to it with the marinade and I think I succeeded.
I double or triple the recipe for potlucks or when we have dinner guests. In either case, someone's always sure to ask for the recipe.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and sugar;
- mix well. Stir in corn, onions, green pepper, salt and pepper. Cover
- and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve on lettuce if
- desired. Yield: 2 servings.