- 1 can (11 ounces) white corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; sprinkle with chili powder. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Corn Dip
Sort By :
"I agree with certain people, rates should not be done unless you have tried them first, because this recipe for example is very yummy! I'm even taking it to a Christmas party!"
"We loved this recipe, thanks so much for sharing!I will never understand how anyone can "review" a recipe if they have not even taken the time to make it. What it "might" taste like if certain ingredients are used or not used is not a review - it is a guess. Please folks, add reviews AFTER you have made the recipe!"
"Its a great idea but come on. The stuff (aka chemicals) they use in fat free cheese and all is probably not good for you at all. Made as is its rather gross and the texture is off but using reduced fat cheese (made with 2% milk) worked great. Eating healthy is important but moderation is best and there is no reason to put something as fake as the ingredients in this dip in your mouth."
"Good idea but bad ingredients. I have to agree that using fake stuff like fat free "cheese" is not something I am interested in. Healthy is important, but please. It was a good idea though"
"Ladies, shame on you. Your personal preference is of no importance to the rest of us. Make it as you wish and comment on those results. This dip is delicious! Thanks for a great recipe!"