Quick Corn Dip Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) white corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; sprinkle with chili powder. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 58 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.