Quick Corn Dip
"A friend gave me this dip and I substituted as much as I could with fat-free products," writes Monica Childs from Olathe, Kansas. "It's a lean and delectable chip dip!"
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (11 ounces) white corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; sprinkle with
- chili powder. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 58 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now