"A friend gave me this dip and I substituted as much as I could with fat-free products," writes Monica Childs from Olathe, Kansas. "It's a lean and delectable chip dip!"
- 1 can (11 ounces) white corn, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; sprinkle with chili powder. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Quick Corn Dip in Light & Tasty
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Corn Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review