Quick Corn Bread Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) corn bread stuffing cubes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, combine stuffing, onion, celery, corn and water. Spoon into a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Combine butter and mustard; drizzle over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 207 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Corn Bread Dressing
"I used left-over homemade corn bread cut into cubes. Very good!"
"I prefer this without the mustard."