Quick Cookie Mix
I found this cookie mix recipe in a bag of flour some 30 years ago and have used it ever since. —Jeanette Meidal, Savage, Minnesota
128 ServingsPrep: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, salt and baking powder until
- blended. Gradually add flour and mix just until crumbly. Store in an
- airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Quick Cookie Mix may be used to prepare the following recipes:
- Apricot Thumbprints, Butter Almond Cookies, Peanut Butter Blossoms
- and Toffee Triangles. Yield: 8 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tablespoon equals 40 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.