- 2 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and let stand 5 minutes longer. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Colorful Rice Medley in Taste of Home December/January 2002, p18
Reviews for Quick Colorful Rice Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2011
"Very bland. Husband didn't like it at all"