Quick Colorful Corn Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, parsley, Parmesan cheese, cumin, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and cayenne. In a microwave-safe dish, combine oil and garlic. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute. Cool. Whisk in lime juice. Pour over the corn mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 8-9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 74 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Colorful Corn Salad
"I made this for a family potluck and it was a big hit. Very easy to make."
"I first made this for a church potluck and it was one of the first dishes emptied. It is a wonderful change from the normal pasta salad and so refreshing."