Unlike some coleslaws that need to be refrigerated awhile to blend flavors, this version can be served right away with mouthwatering results!—Linda Young, Longmont, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, onions and carrot. Combine
- remaining ingredients; stir into vegetables. Chill until ready to
- serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 242 calories, 22 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.