Quick Cold Vegetable Pizza Recipe
This is one of my favorite vegetable recipes. Even youngsters love it. I've made it for a light lunch and served it as an hors d'oeuvre at a get-together.
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Cold Vegetable Pizza in Country Extra May 1997, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Quick Cold Vegetable Pizza(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2010
My most requested appetizer!!
Reviewed Jul. 3, 2010
Deliciuos! All of my guests including the kids could not get enough of this
Reviewed May. 23, 2008
I make this for all of our cookouts. Everyone raves over it.