Quick Coconut Macaroons Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Quick Coconut Macaroons(15)
Sort By :
these quick and easy. Like to bake on parchment paper, easy to remove and easy clean up. These get a thumbs up and do again. Jean, Kulpmont, PA
Awesome! Made these last year too. Big hit. This year I am putting a Hershey Kiss on each one when they come out of the oven... kinda like a mounds bar only with milk chocolate.... Easy Peasy to make!
A snap to make and our kids loved them, a nice peanut-free cookie they can take in their lunches to school
Amazingly delicious & easy macaroon recipe. It's now a favorite at our house!
Delicious! Easy to make! They get rave reviews every time I make them.