Quick Coconut Macaroons Recipe
These are truly the best macaroon cookies I've ever tasted. The short list of ingredients makes them especially appealing to busy cooks. —Nancy Tafoya, Ft. Collins, Colorado
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:9 servings
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 220 calories, 11 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC