Quick Coconut Macaroons
These are truly the best macaroon cookies I've ever tasted. The short list of ingredients makes them especially appealing to busy cooks. —Nancy Tafoya, Ft. Collins, Colorado
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, flour and salt. Add milk and
- vanilla; mix well (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake
- at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 220 calories, 11 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.