Quick Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 to 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 pastry shell, baked or graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in half of the whipped topping and 1/2 to 3/4 cup of coconut.
- 2. Pour into crust. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 338 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Coconut Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.