Quick Clam Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
3 tablespoon: 140 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Quick Clam Dip
"I found this recipe to be quick and easy, and very good. I was worried about the fresh minced garlic tasting too raw, so I used a little bit of garlic powder."