Quick Clam Dip
Although you can serve this dip right away, the flavors blend better after chilling a few hours. —Frances Councill, Crawford, Florida
14 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a
- serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with
- crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 3 tablespoons (calculated without crackers)equals 140 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.