Quick Clam Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
3 tablespoon: 140 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Quick Clam Dip
"I found this recipe to be quick and easy, and very good. I was worried about the fresh minced garlic tasting too raw, so I used a little bit of garlic powder."