- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Clam Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p44
Reviews for Quick Clam Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2011
I found this recipe to be quick and easy, and very good. I was worried about the fresh minced garlic tasting too raw, so I used a little bit of garlic powder.