Quick Clam Chowder Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced/chopped clams, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 251 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 985mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Quick Clam Chowder
"This was easy to make and everyone in my family loves it"
"While this recipe was indeed very easy to make, it as extremely bland. It did not taste like any clam chowder I have ever had."