"Not only is this soup a quick fix, but it's oh-so-tasty," states Judy Junwirth of Athol, South Dakota. Dressing up canned soups allows you to enjoy the comfort of clam chowder with a fraction of the work.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced/chopped clams, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Quick Clam Chowder in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p11
Reviews for Quick Clam Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review