"Not only is this soup a quick fix, but it's oh-so-tasty," states Judy Junwirth of Athol, South Dakota. Dressing up canned soups allows you to enjoy the comfort of clam chowder with a fraction of the work.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) minced/chopped clams, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Quick Clam Chowder in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p11
Reviews for Quick Clam Chowder
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2013
"This was easy to make and everyone in my family loves it"
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2012
"While this recipe was indeed very easy to make, it as extremely bland. It did not taste like any clam chowder I have ever had."