Quick Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Tempt taste buds in the morning by stirring up this sweet and cinnamony breakfast treat. It calls for Alice's mix and just a few additional ingredients.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/4 cups Quick Baking Mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- In a bowl, combine mix and sugar. Whisk the egg and milk; stir into
- dry ingredients just until moistened. Spread into a greased 9-in.
- square baking pan.
- For topping, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in
- butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 9 servings.