Quick Chocolate Cream Recipe
Sometimes a creamy chocolate dessert is all you need to end a satisfying meal. This fantastic finale will surely disappear before your eyes, so you may want to double the recipe!
- 2/3 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional hot fudge sauce and sliced almonds, optional
- In a bowl, combine fudge sauce, sour cream and extract if desired. Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Drizzle with additional fudge sauce and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Quick Chocolate Cream in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001, p
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Quick Chocolate Cream(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >