Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops Recipe
My family prefers milk chocolate to dark or semisweet chocolate, so I created this recipe. Baking the pops on a stick makes them fun, but the cookies are just as delicious by themselves.
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 12 dozen Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Transfer to a larger bowl if necessary. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Insert a wooden stick into each cookie if desired. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 12 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 170 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC