Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 12 dozen Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Transfer to a larger bowl if necessary. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Insert a wooden stick into each cookie if desired. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 12 dozen.
2 each: 170 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops
"Very good recipe. It made a large amount of cookies which is great and saves time. Perfect for a bake sale!!"