Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 12 dozen Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Transfer to a larger bowl if necessary. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Insert a wooden stick into each cookie if desired. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 12 dozen.
2 each: 170 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Quick Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops
"Very good recipe. It made a large amount of cookies which is great and saves time. Perfect for a bake sale!!"