- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa; stir in butter. Set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and remaining chocolate chips.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I've made this recipe, and we love it. I've also tried these variations (separately, of course) in the cream cheese filling: a teaspoon of mint extract, a teaspoon of raspberry flavoring, and a teaspoon of orange extract. They all go well with the chocolate."
"this was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very easy to make! However, my family thought it was too "cream cheesey" so next time I think I'll double the sugar on the filling!"