- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cracker crumbs, sugar and cocoa; stir in butter. Set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into a greased 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until set.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture and remaining chocolate chips.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3-4 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate until chilled. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Sort By :
"Not enough cheesecake filling for my or my husband's taste, didn't really taste like cheesecake at all actually. I didn't have mini-chocolate chips, just regular, so maybe it was too chocolatey and that overpowered everything else? Anyway, nothing special really. Either way, I'd probably never make these again and would rather just put the extra effort into an authentic cheesecake that bakes in the oven and has 3 times the cream cheese."
"I've made this recipe, and we love it. I've also tried these variations (separately, of course) in the cream cheese filling: a teaspoon of mint extract, a teaspoon of raspberry flavoring, and a teaspoon of orange extract. They all go well with the chocolate."
"this was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very easy to make! However, my family thought it was too "cream cheesey" so next time I think I'll double the sugar on the filling!"