Quick Chili Mac Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in chili and corn. Drain macaroni; add to the skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 409 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 880 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chili Mac
"Very good and very easy to make. Thanks for sharing."
"Fast and simple to make and tasted good! :)"
"I leave out the onion, and sometimes don't even add the extra pound of hamburger. My family loves this!"
"it was yummy! I think the next time I make I will add some taco seasoning-we tried it with some sour cream on top-"
"This recipe is quick and tasty!! I did season the ground meat (turkey) and added sour cream on top. The next time I make this I would like to use taco season and sauté hot peppers with my onion and bell pepper."
"Wow!!!!!!!!!! This is really good"
"Super easy and very tasty! My husband loved and is already asking for it again!"
"Simple, easy and tasty. This is good for both kids and adults alike. Will definitely make again."
"This was a hearty, homey meal and it was a cinch to make since I already had all the ingredients on hand. I used beanless chili since we have a bean-hater in the family and only half a pound of ground beef because I needed the other half for another recipe. Next time, I plan to top it off with some chopped tomato and sliced black olives and green onions. This would be a great way to use up leftover chili!"