“This combines my chili recipe with a pasta dish I make. I often serve it for company or potlucks and occasionally add taco seasoning or use beanless chili and add black beans.” Lee Deneau - Lansing, Michigan
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in chili and corn. Drain macaroni; add to the skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chili Mac in Simple & Delicious March/April 2010, p21
Reviews for Quick Chili Mac
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review