Quick Chili Mac Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in chili and corn. Drain macaroni; add to the skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chili Mac(9)
Sort By :
Fast and simple to make and tasted good! :)
I leave out the onion, and sometimes don't even add the extra pound of hamburger. My family loves this!
it was yummy! I think the next time I make I will add some taco seasoning-we tried it with some sour cream on top-
This recipe is quick and tasty!! I did season the ground meat (turkey) and added sour cream on top. The next time I make this I would like to use taco season and sauté hot peppers with my onion and bell pepper.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >