- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and crumble beef with pepper and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain.
- Stir in chili, corn and macaroni; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chili Mac
"I used a batch of my own chili (with beef and beans) therefore I omitted the canned chili, along with the beef, onion and pepper; since all those ingredients are in my chili. It was absolutely delicious, although, my chili rocks if I do say so myself, so I am sure that helped make it. It was very easy, just added elbows, corn and cheddar. A great new way to jazz up chili night."
"Very good and very easy to make. Thanks for sharing."
"Fast and simple to make and tasted good! :)"
"I leave out the onion, and sometimes don't even add the extra pound of hamburger. My family loves this!"
"it was yummy! I think the next time I make I will add some taco seasoning-we tried it with some sour cream on top-"
"This recipe is quick and tasty!! I did season the ground meat (turkey) and added sour cream on top. The next time I make this I would like to use taco season and sauté hot peppers with my onion and bell pepper."
"Wow!!!!!!!!!! This is really good"
"Super easy and very tasty! My husband loved and is already asking for it again!"
"Simple, easy and tasty. This is good for both kids and adults alike. Will definitely make again."