Quick Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the chicken, sour cream, soup, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in the noodles.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 340 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 557 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Stroganoff
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer