Quick Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a greased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the chicken, sour cream, soup, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in the noodles.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Quick Chicken Stroganoff
Sort By :
"I made this as-is the first time, and it was ok but a little too bland. The next time, I substituted one packet of onion soup mix for the seasoned salt and pepper, and it was much better. Not company-good, but good enough for a quick week-night meal."
"yummy, I added a small can of mushrooms and about a 1/4 cup of milk to the original recipe !"
"I loved the recipe. i lightened it up a bit saving about 100 calories per serving by using light sour cream and 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup by Campbell's. I also added about 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.."