Quick Chicken Rice Casserole Recipe
This heartwarming main course with lots of chicken, cheese and rice makes a quick and comforting weeknight meal. “It's a great recipe for people with full-time jobs,” notes Donna Burnett from Baileyton, Alabama. “Their families are sure to request it often.”
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 package (5.6 ounces) instant rice and chicken-flavored sauce mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook rice mix according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Stir in rice.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 643 calories, 40 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1,516 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC