Quick Chicken Pie Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup and chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and biscuit mix just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Pie(5)
Sort By :
This recipe saved my skin! I had company coming and NOTHING was ready. I set out cheese and crackers and sparkling apple juice for them to nibble on while I threw this recipe together. Half an hour later, it was ready and DELICIOUS! Everybody loved it!
Quick, easy, & delicious!
This recipe had a nice flavor but was a bit dry. I will make it again, however I will use more chicken, less vegetables and maybe chicken gravy in place of the soup.
Excellent! I added some of my favorite spices to it and used Corn Bread mix instead. We will make this again.
Quick, inexpensive and very tasty.