- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup and chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and biscuit mix just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Pie
"Good, but I did add 1/2 cup broth, some dried minced onion and some pepper to the mixture. Was not dry at all. Next time I will add some melted butter to the topping."
"This recipe saved my skin! I had company coming and NOTHING was ready. I set out cheese and crackers and sparkling apple juice for them to nibble on while I threw this recipe together. Half an hour later, it was ready and DELICIOUS! Everybody loved it!"
"quick, inexpensive and very tasty."