Katie uses the biscuit mix to create a golden crust over this comforting combination of chicken chunks and colorful vegetables in a creamy sauce. It makes a hearty meal-in-one.
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, soup and chicken. Transfer to an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and biscuit mix just until moistened. Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Quick Chicken Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 2000, p42
Reviews for Quick Chicken Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review