Quick Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 4 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, cooked and drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain. Cool. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, mixed vegetables, celery and onion. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, salt, dill and pepper. Stir into pasta mixture. Stir in cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 12 servings.
1 cup: 348 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Pasta Salad
"This was good and pretty close to what I was hunting for. I had to adjust it to make it work with the ingredients I had on hand, but my whole family, including the pickiest 3-year old, ate it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.