- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in the rice, chicken and soy sauce. Cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add egg and onion; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until egg is set. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fried Rice for Two
Sort By :
I will make again. Very tasty. I did start with 2 slices bacon chopped and it added more flavor.
Very easy and delicious. I substituted yellow onion for green onion and just cooked it for longer.
I was disappointed in this recipe because it didn't taste the same as this dish at my favorite restaurant. I would add other sauces to it, like maybe teriyaki sauce to enhance the flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >