- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in the rice, chicken and soy sauce. Cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add egg and onion; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until egg is set. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fried Rice for Two
Sort By :
"I will make again. Very tasty. I did start with 2 slices bacon chopped and it added more flavor."
"Very easy and delicious. I substituted yellow onion for green onion and just cooked it for longer."
"I was disappointed in this recipe because it didn't taste the same as this dish at my favorite restaurant. I would add other sauces to it, like maybe teriyaki sauce to enhance the flavor."