Quick Chicken Fried Rice for Four
Asian inspiration hits the table tonight, and it costs even less than take-out! You'll love the ease of this tasty stir-fry any night of the week. Taryn Kuebelbeck — Plymouth, MN
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups cold cooked Minute® White Rice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5
- minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or
- until heated through.
- Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for
- 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining
- ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-3/4 cups equals 487 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 221 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.