Quick Chicken Fried Rice for Four Recipe
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 cups cold cooked instant rice
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry carrot and celery in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice; stir-fry for 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Make a well in the center of the rice mixture; add eggs. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1-3/4 cups equals 487 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 221 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Quick Chicken Fried Rice for Four
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer